Files submitted must follow the Cabrillo log standard. For details on the standard, see http://wwrof.org/cabrillo/.
Ohio QSO Party Specific Items:
– All Logs must contain the Cabrillo Required tags: Start-Of-Log: and End-Of-Log:
– Version 2.x or 3.x is OK.
– In order to receive credit for QSO’s, the log must contain QSO: tags that contain OhQP QSO’s with the fields in the correct order, correct format and the correct number of fields.
– Correct number of fields: 10
– QSO Fields & Order: Freq, Mode, Date, Time, SentCall, SentRST, SentQth, RcvCall, RcvRST, RcvQth.
– Freq is actual frequency in KHz or 1800, 3500, 7000, 14000, 21000, 28000.
– Mode is CW or PH.
– Date is yyyy-mm-dd
– Time is hhmm in UTC
– SentQTH is one of the abbreviations from the official list. Ohio stations must list county abbreviation and NOT OH or OHIO!
– OhQP does not have a multi category that requires knowing transmitter number. Therefore, this field is not permitted in OhQP entries.
– OhQP does NOT use Cabrillo header info as it has been found over the years to be incorrect. That is why we collect Call, Location, Category and Club info when the log file is submitted to the web upload page.
– OhQP does extract soapbox: tags for inclusion in the results writeup.